Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I'm Loving #2

I did one of these posts last week and thought it was a good way to sum up a bunch of different things that I was loving at the time.  I thought, why not do it every so often, so here it goes!

  • LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem.  LOVE.  No matter where I am or what I'm doing, when this song    comes on, I wanna dance! I also really like their new one "Sexy and I Know It" too!
  • Dance parties in the kitchen with Patrick and the kids. Especially to the song listed above! :-)
  • How many new words Emma's saying! I love the "sh" she makes when saying "shoes", "shish" aka fish or "shut". She gets her little lips stuck out like she's giving a big fishy kiss.
  • Pumpkin Pie Blizzards! These are like a little piece of heaven.  Patrick surprised me with one the other night when he came home from work. OMG! Delicious!!!!
  •  Going through old pictures and seeing how sweet Aiden and Emma were when they were tiny babies.  Sure, they're still sweet, but I'm talking about bitty baby pictures and those...make my uterus start thinking...
  •  How Aiden randomly comes out with these perfect manners.  The other day I asked him if he wanted some snack to eat. He responded with, "No thanks, but thank you for asking."  What?!?! I almost fell off my chair!! 
  • That Emma blows me kisses when I lay her down for bed at night since that's the last thing I do as I walk out the door. <3
  •  Taking pictures of the kids.  I'm sure you could already tell that!!
  • That Aiden finally gets how to buckle himself up in the car and wipe his own butt after using the bathroom!!  It's the little things people!
  • Making family memories.  This afternoon we are headed to my Aunt and Uncles to camp with the family for a long weekend.  Since hanging with the family is my all time favorite thing to do, I'm sure there will be many memories made.  And lots of yummy food to be eaten!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pumpking pie blizzards! My fav:-)

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete