Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, October 1, 2011

So Embarrassing!

In yesterday's post I was talking about how Aiden can always say things to make me smile, pronouncing "urines" when he was meaning "earrings", things like that.  Well, that was until we went to Walmart for groceries...

We were walking down the chip aisle and he was playing with his Mario toy minding his business. I saw a couple of women walking toward us but didn't pay too much attention because I was trying to entertain Emma and keep Aiden close to me.  I heard Aiden say something and walk away from me while pointing at something.  I wasn't sure what he was doing so I asked him to repeat what he said. BIG. Mistake! He had walked up to this woman who was overweight and was pointing to her belly. He then asked me, "Is that where her baby is?" OMG!!! I don't think she heard him at that point to I just shushed him and pushed him along.  He of course didn't understand why I was getting upset, embarrassed, gritting my teeth, and trying to push him along so he asked again.  Ahhhhh!

The poor woman never turned around and I pray that she didn't hear him! So embarrassing!!! Seriously, that whole kids having no filter is adorable sometimes, this not being one of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment