Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, October 8, 2011

I wish I knew what I was doing...

So I'll be the first to admit that even though I'm pretty computer savvy, I still don't get it all.  I mean I can turn on the computer, find my websites, type documents, you know...the easy stuff.  But some things I just don't get. 

I'll admit when I first started this blog, I had to look it up on Youtube on exactly what to do.  Thank God for Youtube!  That helped me get the basics down, but there are still some things that I'd like to be able to do!

I wish I knew how to add a picture from my cell phone.  I've added my cell somehow on here, but still it doesn't upload a picture when I tell it to.  I'd love to be able to add a video from my phone.  I haven't tried it yet, but let's face it, if a picture isn't uploading, the videos won't either.  I'm also tired of most of the pictures I have on my blog (That giant one right up top mostly, yeah it's fall and that's from summer. I want to change it already!!).  I've tried to change them but every time I do, I get a message that I've used up all my storage space.  What?! I've only had 2 different pictures there so how is that??? See, and when this stuff gets confusing, I say, ah, forget about it!  How have I used all my space when I'm still able to upload pictures to my actual blog posts? Who knows!?!  

Like I said I wish I knew what I was doing on this darn blog! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment