Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, October 21, 2011

Y3W: Pumpkin Patch Fun

Before Patrick's vacation ended we decided to take a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We ended up going to Fifer's and it was totally worth what we ended up spending. 

The kids had tons of fun playing.  Aiden's favorite things were the slide and the rocking horse swings.  Emma's favorite was definitely the corn sandbox and the slides.  My favorite, because I'm a fat girl at heart their homemade punkin chunkin ice cream. Oh sweet baby Jesus was it good!  Seriously, I could go every day just for that!

Of course I took a ton of pictures. I'll try and narrow them down, but at least they show everything we did so I don't have to write about it! :-)
 
Painting his little pumpkin, stem and all

Riding the horsey swing

Giddy up!
Does anyone else see this giant spider over here??
 
 
Back to the swings

Having a duck race
That's a boy that's really trying to win!
Emma wanted a try but couldn't quite get the handle down to pump the water out
Running in the corn maze
At the top of the stand in the middle of the corn maze
Playing in the corn sandbox
Having fun in the corn
Driving the tractor
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hitching a ride to pick out a pumpkin

This one is HEAVY!!
This one looks good to me!
What do you think about this one, Em?
Helping Daddy pull the wagon
 
 
 
Everything okay back there, Aiden?

I love fall!




































No comments:

Post a Comment