Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Aiden's First Trip to the Dentist...

...is tomorrow! 

He doesn't seem to think it's going to be a big deal. Me...I'm completely stressing out over it!  Maybe it's because I, myself, would rather go to any one of my other doctor's over the dentist.  I remember when I was little and went to the dentist for the first time, I was terrified. I had never been in a chair that moved before and about flew out of it when they started to lower it! I know he's a tough guy and is way braver than I was so I'm sure he'll be fine and I'll be there with him if he does get nervous. 

What do they do at a first visit anyway? Do they get in there with that little metal pick? No, I hope not! That would be scary! Hopefully they just show him things and explain everything and then very nicely clean his little teeth.

I'll let you know how it goes! Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment