Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Looks...

You may have noticed that I changed some things around here on the blog. 

Up first was a new background.  I just couldn't have the nice springy day as a background when it's starting to get cold out.  I thought about making it more fall colors, but I'm a blue kind of person and who knows when I'll feel like changing it again so I went with this one.  I like it.

I also finally got around to changing some of the blog pictures! Yay! No more July 4th up top!  I just wish the picture up there wasn't so darn big!! Oh well!  I would also like to change the picture of Patrick and I since that was over a year ago, but since we don't ever get out (where we actually need to dress up and look presentable) and I'm usually the one taking the pictures, this one will have to stay for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment