Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WW: My Little Princesses

My aunt gave Emma some money for her birthday and told me that it was to be used for something fun.  I could pick what it was, but it had to be for fun, no clothes allowed.

Emma has always been pretty girly, liking to play with necklaces, rings, shoes, purses, etc so I thought dress up clothes would be a great idea.  While we were out shopping one day I saw a set of princess dresses and I thought they would be perfect!  She loves them! And not only does she love them, but Aiden loves them too.  He really is the best big brother!  I hope these pictures don't cost us too much in therapy some day. :-)
 
 
 
And the best part is that now Emma doesn't even go for the Cinderella outfit because she knows that Aiden loves blue and that's the one that he'll wanna wear.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment