Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Baby Q

This past weekend my family had a Baby Q (BBQ) for us in honor of baby #3.  I didn't really want a big shower because this is baby 3 and we already have so many things that we're gonna need. Plus, I didn't want to feel like a greedy person inviting all these people which would bring me stuff so we decided to keep it small and include the guys in the family as well.

It was wonderful!  I loved the relaxed atmosphere (since I really don't like all attention on me) and the weather was perfect for it!  The food was awesome, as was the company, and Baby #3 got lots of great gifts!  We felt very spoiled and I thank my girls for all their hard work! Love you!

Here are some pictures from the day...(Thanks Aimee & Kelly for taking so many! I was too lazy to get my camera out so these pictures are from them!)

Working the belly :-)
My girl waiting for someone to eat with her

I love, love, love this picture!
 
 
 
 
Our awesome portable highchair for camping!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment