Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, June 1, 2012

Baby #3 - 31 Weeks

How Far Along: 31 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 23

Sleep: Sleep is wonderful!! I have definitely gotten to the stage again where I am feeling tired all the time.  I don't wanna get out of bed and then I swear I could lay down and take a nap at any given time. Too bad Aiden and Emma don't allow that to happen!

Best Moment This Week:  Ugh, let's hope the best is yet to come this week.  Both kids have been running a fever. Aiden's is finally gone, but Emma's is still scary.  I'm over it!

Movement: Lots of punching and kicking going on. And I'm thinking that occasionally I feel it higher now, so maybe the little guy or girl finally flipped the right way!

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Getting some braxton hicks every once and again. I think just sometimes I'm overdoing it

Belly Button: Still in, but starting to flatten out

Cravings: Fatness

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Being able to wear some of the cute little sun dresses that I see when I'm out shopping :-(

What I am Looking Forward to:  Aiden's birthday coming up and we may be taking them up to the Please Touch Museum on his actual birthday.  I've never been and I'm pretty excited about it!!

How Big is Baby:  Over 16 inches and about 3.3 lbs

Next Appt: Doctor Visit - June 5th
Don't mind my super tiny shirt, it's okay because I don't have plans to leave the house today.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment