Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Fun

Yesterday was Father's Day and it worked out perfectly since Patrick had the day off.  Originally we had no plans to do anything, however, at the last minute we decided to go down to the beach to eat lunch and play mini golf.  The kids were pretty excited about this.  Surely, Emma had no idea what we were talking about, but Aiden was excited so she was too.
Ugh, I am not a fan of myself in this picture, but it's super cute of Aiden so I'll suck it up and blame the pregnancy
Two things I discovered while playing golf this time around...#1. Never expect to keep score while playing with kids.  Aiden was determined to just keep swinging until his ball went in the hole. Then Emma would run and pick up our balls before they got into the hole. And #2. Trying to play mini golf with an 8 month pregnant belly isn't as easy as it looks.  At least we'll blame why I took so many tries to get it in on the big belly anyway! :-)

Here are some of my favorite pictures while we were there:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And because they were too stinkin cute to not show...


I love family days!

No comments:

Post a Comment