Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Emma is Obsessed

I was going through my posts this morning and found this one that I wrote back in March and never got around to posting it.  I figure since I went through the process of writing it and finding the video to post, I better still put it out there.  I will add that she does still like her Elmo but she isn't quite obsessed with him and this video as she used to be.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure if she heard the song or watched the video it would start all over again!! 

Emma is obsessed with Elmo right now.  She thinks it needs to be on the TV at all times, even if she's not in the room. I should have known better before showing her this video...now whenever she has the opportunity to get ahold of my phone, she wants to watch Elmo.  I have to admit this is pretty cute, but not 1000 times in a row!


If it's your first time watching it, your welcome, you will now being singing it off and on all day! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment