Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, June 25, 2012

Questions with Aiden (Age 5)

 I love asking Aiden the same questions once or twice a year to see the types of answers I get.  He's got a really good memory and usually as soon as I start them, he gets all annoyed telling me that he already answered them so some of them start to sound the same.  But it's something I enjoy doing, so he'll just have to suck it up and keep on answering! :-)
  1. What are you going to be when you grow up?  A Cop
  2. What is Emma going to be when she grows up?  I don't know. Uh...a butterfly?
  3. How old is Mommy? 16 I knew I loved him! :-)
  4. How old is Daddy?  10 That's crap!! How did he get to be younger?!?
  5. What is your favorite place to go?  Hunter's House
  6. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Play
  7. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Play still
  8. What is Mommy's job?  To take care of us :-)
  9. And Daddy's?  Uh, to work?
  10. What is your favorite toy?  My Mario's
  11. What is something Mommy always says to you?  Stop (Lol! God, some days I feel like it!)
  12. What makes Mommy happy?  When I'm good
  13. Who is your best friend?  Hunter
  14. How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?  Cause you just do
  15. What does Mommy do if you're not around?  Wait until I come
  16. What is Mommy really good at?  Driving the car
  17. What is Mommy really bad at?  Playing some games with me
  18. What is Daddy really good at?  Playing hide and go seek
  19. What is Daddy really bad at?  Playing one game with me ??
  20. What is your favorite food? Pancakes
  21. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Play dodgeball (his version, run around with the big bouncy ball and throw it at him until you hit him then he chases you)
  22. What is your favorite thing to do with Emma? Play hide and seek
  23. What are you scared of?  Mmmm, nothing.  I'm not scared of anything.  (Such an Aiden answer.  I my opinion, he's terrified of tornados because he's always asking us if one is coming) 
  24. Who is the funniest person you know?  Myself
  25. Who's the best dancer that you know? Mommy :-)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment