Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, June 22, 2012

Baby #3 - 34 Weeks

 How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 29 Yikes!

Sleep: Sleep. Is. Wonderful!

Best Moment This Week:  Getting a much needed pedicure. Heaven! Well except for the scrub, hot water, and hot rocks on my sunburned legs, but it was still awesome!! I know why I don't go often...because I'll want to go every week and that's just not in the budget!

Movement: Forget little punches and kicks anymore, this one likes to stretch out. I can feel his/her head in my pelvis bone and then the little feet popping at the top of my giant belly. Lots of parts sticking out all over the place!

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Some cramping here and there 

Belly Button: Still in, but starting to flatten out

Cravings: Sweets, sweets, and more sweets. Though I don't discriminate against salty either!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On, but starting to get a little snug especially after staying out in the heat!

What I Miss:  With this heat, I could really go for a nice cold strawberry daiquiri! Mmmmmm!

What I am Looking Forward to:  The baby BBQ tomorrow!

How Big is Baby:  About 18 inches and about 4 3/4 lbs (like an average cantaloupe)
 
Next Appt: Doctor Visit - July 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment