Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, June 15, 2012

Baby #3 - 33 Weeks!

How are we to this point already!? Only about 7 weeks to go until we find out if this is a little man or little misses that will be joining our family.  I can't wait!! We were able to finally get some things done around here on Patrick's day off to start preparing for this little one.  The changing table and crib are finally in the "multipurpose room" as Patrick has now named it.  I still need to make the bed and hang the decal stickers on the walls, but figure I've got a little time...ahem, slacker!  Patrick also drug the kids tubs of clothing out of the attic and I went through them.  Turns out we have about 2 outfits from them that could go either boy or girl.  The rest are all gender specific.  Looks like I'm doing lots and lots of laundry at some point to get them all clean and then once we get home and know what this little one is, I'll take them out of their tubs and put them in the dresser and closet. 

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 26 And this is sure to go up again being we had tons of cake and ice cream left over from Aiden's birthday and Kelly was so nice to leave all her brownie/cupcake/cookie dough deliciousness here...I will hate you the next time I get on that scale!!

Sleep: Sleep is all over the place. Some nights it takes me forever to fall asleep, then last night Patrick told me I was out in less than 10 seconds.  I usually sleep pretty well...unless Emma feels the need to come visit us.

Best Moment This Week:  Finally getting the crib and changing table moved into the "nursery"

Movement: He or she is a mover and a shaker, especially after I eat!

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Braxton hicks every once and again, 

Belly Button: Still in, but starting to flatten out

Cravings: Fatness. Always. Duh! See weight gain up above? You don't gain that much from eating grapes and salad!!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On, but starting to get a little snug

What I Miss:  Being able to handle the heat better

What I am Looking Forward to:  The bbq my family is having for us is soon!!

How Big is Baby:  About 17 inches and a little over 4 lbs

Next Appt: Doctor Visit - June 19th

No comments:

Post a Comment