Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Some of my Favorite Pictures

You can probably tell that I have gotten extremely lazy.  I'm getting to that point in this pregnancy where if I don't have to do too much, I won't, and that includes sitting down and writing my blog.  That plus Fifth's Disease has been running through our house and Emma doesn't let you get much done if she's not feeling well.

Before all these lovely things happened we had a few beautiful days outside.  And no, I do not consider those days were it was near 100 degrees as beautiful so we're talking even before that.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from those days:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just love Emma's face in that sequence of pictures there at the end.  Her and Aiden were starting at the garage and then running as fast as they could while pushing their toy. Clearly Emma thought this was the funniest thing ever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment