Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby #3 - 35 Weeks

It's official...I'm starting to freak out that this baby is coming soon!! In fact, I think I'm still in denial about just how soon this baby is coming. I don't feel like I've done much to prepare.  I mean the crib is up and yesterday I did wash the bedding and put that on.  And the changing table to ready to go.  We have everything we need, at least I hope! But, most of it is still packed away from Emma.  I just constantly feel like, eh, we have time.  Well I'm 35 weeks people and that time?? Is running out!!

How Far Along: 35 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 29 And this is before my family and I go camping for a week.  And when we're camping? We get down with food. :-) And? I can't wait. Though there may be a few tears when I step on the scale at the doctor's on Tuesday morning.

Sleep: I love to sleep, but it's getting uncomfortable.  If I don't wanna move at all, I'm okay. If I need to roll over...not comfy.  And some nights I just can't seem to fall asleep.  Thank goodness for Pinterest on the iphone!!

Best Moment This Week:  Getting the baby's closet cleaned out. Finally!

Movement: Lots and lots. And lots of body parts sticking out!

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Still cramping here and there off and on 

Belly Button: Still in, but starting to flatten out

Cravings: Anything that I don't have to cook!!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On, but starting to get a little snug especially after staying out in the heat! I'm thinking maybe I should take them off before we go camping...

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably at night

What I am Looking Forward to:  A week of camping! Though I could do without hot, bugs, and dirt!

How Big is Baby:  Over 18 inches and about 5 1/4 lbs (like a honeydew melon)
 
Next Appt: Doctor Visit - July 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment