Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, September 23, 2011

Y3W: Questions with Aiden

Awhile ago on Facebook my cousin asked her 2 boys a bunch of questions and got some pretty funny responses.  I decided to ask Aiden some questions at different ages to see the types of answers I would get.  I asked him these the other day (4 years, 3 months old): 
  1. What are you going to be when you grow up?  Climbing trees (?? Really??)
  2. What is Emma going to be when she grows up?  Something easy
  3. How old is Mommy?  I don't know how old (A couple days later he said I was 14. I'll take that!)
  4. How old is Daddy?  I still don't know
  5. What is your favorite place to go?  That place where me and Hunter went to, the bouncy place...Xbo's   
  6. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Everything {He's getting an extra snack tonight! :-)}
  7. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Don't tell me. Still everything
  8. What is Mommy's job?  The same thing that I do. And what is that? Climb trees
  9. And Daddy's?  I don't know what he does at work.
  10. What is your favorite toy?  Mario
  11. What is something Mommy always says to you?  Time out (Not true at all, but it could be now since that's all he apparently hears!)
  12. What makes Mommy happy?  Me being good
  13. Who is your best friend?  Hunter
  14. How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?  Kiss me and hug me
  15. What does Mommy do if you're not around?  Cry
  16. What is Mommy really good at?  Tight roping on chalk (Hahahaha)
  17. What is Mommy really bad at?  Football video game
  18. What is Daddy really good at?  Playing hopscotch. Everyone is good at playing hopscotch.
  19. What is Daddy really bad at?  Tight roping (Why this is on his mind, I don't know!)
  20. What is your favorite food? Pancakes
  21. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Play Mario quicksand
  22. What is your favorite thing to do with Emma? Hide and seek
  23. What are you scared of?  You don't even need to ask. Ghostes (yes, that's how he said that, it's not a typo) are scary and even pumpkins, if they're alive.   
  24. Who is the funniest person you know?  There's no funny person in this town. (Not true, I'm hilarious!)
  25. Who's the best dancer that you know? He didn't answer out loud, but he pointed right at me. :-) (Guess all that dancing in the kitchen payed off!)     
       

No comments:

Post a Comment