Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday to me! Today I turn 32 years old...that's not old, right?! I guess it depends on who you're asking! At least Aiden told me I was only 14 the other day. Shew! At least he doesn't think I'm old!

This weekend we had one of my closest friends, Kelly, and her kids over to pig out, enjoy some cocktails, and run our mouths.  Pizza, chips & dip, daiquiris, wine, cake, & good company...that's a great way to spend a Saturday if you ask me! And the best part, we got to dress in our comfy clothes! When you plan on eating as much as we were, you need the comfy pants!!  Both the grown-ups and kids had a great time!

Today I get to spend the whole day with the family. We're heading down to the outlets for a little shopping spree in a little while. We'll see how much I can find before Aiden and Emma hit their limit! :-) But as long as I'm hanging with them, I'll have a good time!

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment