Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Eeeek! Fall TV's Almost Here!

Is anyone else as excited about the fall TV line up as we are?!?!

While I'm sad to see Big Brother end (now that we are seriously addicted too! I'm talking regular show, live feeds, constant Jokers Updates!) I must say I was very happy with the ending. Go Rachel! Go Jeff! Woot! Woot! I wonder if Jeff and Jordan would ever do a reality show just following them around?? I would watch it! :-)

Anyway, back to fall, US Weekly magazine had a schedule in it a couple weeks ago, telling you where the shows left off and when the new ones come on.  Yeah, I had to write a list of all the ones we wanna watch...it's that many.  Should I be embarrassed about how many shows are on this list? Probably.  Am I? Heck no!!

We've got plenty that we've always watched: Desperate Housewives, (I'm still bitter they canceled Brothers & Sisters!), How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, CSI NY, The Office, Modern Family, and lots more! There's a couple new ones that I wanna check out too, like Revenge (if I can't have Brothers & Sisters at least the girl from that is in this) and Up All Night (now this one just looks funny). 

Told you that list was long! Hey, as long as I've taken good care of the kids all day long, there's nothing better than vegging out with the hubby at the end of the day and watching some good tv! I can't wait for these new shows to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment