Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aiden's First Year

In a post a week or two ago, I had pictures showing Emma as she was growing up from birth until now.  I want to do the same thing for Aiden to see how much he's changed. Of course we didn't have the laptop back when he was little so I had to scan his pictures in, which means they aren't so great looking, and so far I only got up to 14 months.  After 14 months the rest of his pictures haven't been put into albums or even a neat picture box with them all in order.  I take a lot of pictures if you haven't noticed and it's a very overwhelming task!

Here's my handsome boy growing up:
Minutes old
1 Month

2 Months

3 Month
4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months
10 Months

11 Months

12 Months

13 Months

14 Months



No comments:

Post a Comment