Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap-up

On Saturday we celebrated Patrick turning the big 3-0 with our family and friends. :-) One of my favorite things to do is to get together with the family! We all run our mouths, eat way too much, and let the kids run wild and play.  I love my family! <3 I had a blast and hope they all did too!

Here's a few pictures from the party. I didn't take many because I was too busy running my mouth and eating! Oops!!!
The birthday banner Aiden made, "Happy 30th Birthday Daddy"



Emma & Daddy with the banner. Aiden said maybe next year he'll take a picture with them. Haha
Kelly, Colton, & Ron gabbing away
Uncle Ronnie & Aunt Bonnie aka Mom-mom & Pop-pop Ron
Ava has to make an important phone call
Patrick and his dad, who is trying to act like he doesn't see me with a camera on them 2 feet away
Love this and I'm so bummed that it turned out dark :-(
Hanging with Daddy
Silly Brynn
Chelsey liked it better outside
Ronnie playing outside
Jace & Aiden playing dodgeball
Aiden & Hunter are in jail
The boys
Time for cake!
Giving a speech before blowing out his candles
Telling me how much he loves me and how wonderful I am. Yes, I had to take a picture of that! :-)
Happy Birthday to you!
Sunday was Patrick's actual birthday and his request was to do absolutely nothing. My grandmother also told me that I better not make him do anything all day long. {She loves him more than me, I know she does! ;-)} So to make them both happy that's exactly what we did.  Hung with the kids, watched some tv, ordered dinner, just overall laziness...and...it was awesome!!

Patrick was able to have Monday off as well, since it was a holiday, and we used this day to go spend his gift cards and birthday money. I love a good excuse to go shopping!! After Lowe's, Kohl's, and Goodwill we came home and just relaxed with Aiden and Emma before Patrick's back to work Tuesday.  And might I just add in there that this might be the first time we went shopping and everyone but me got something.  That was tough!! :-)

What a great weekend! Happy Birthday again Patrick! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment