Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Chelsey Visit (almost 2 months old)

Last week I took the kids and my grandmother up to my sister's for a visit.  We needed to get up there before Jace starts Kindergarten (Is he really that old??), Christy's maternity leave is over, and to see how big Miss Chelsey has gotten since we were last there!

Emma was much more interested in Chelsey this time, though it did take her a little while to realize she was still there.  When I was holding her she just kept saying "Baby, Baby" over and over and over again and was petting her on the head.  It was really sweet to see.  Aiden was too busy running around with Jace to pay much attention to her but he did stop by every once in awhile to give her her a little kiss. :-)

Love those blue eyes!
Emma checking Chelsey out
Just about 2 months old
Get that camera away from me!
Chelsey Lynn
Gigi & Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment