Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, August 22, 2011

I DID IT!!!!

Can you tell I'm a little excited with the all caps title??  It's official, I DID IT!!!!!  I am back to my pre-babies, pre-wedding weight!!!!  YAY!!!!

Do I have the same body as before...nope! I've had 2 babies people! And they came with large domes! :-) So most likely I'll never have that cute flat tummy that I never had to start with that I've thought about so fondly, but I've housed 2 babies in there and I'm proud of that! Plus, I hate sit ups and doubt you'll ever see me doing any!

I have lost 42 lbs since February! That's a whole Aiden...I've lost a whole Aiden since February!!!  It has not always been easy and this last week has been especially hard because I just couldn't seem to get full! But, I'm there, I made it!  I'm not so scared to get on a scale anymore and what a great feeling that is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment