Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, August 26, 2011

Y3W: Waiting for Irene

Okay, an earthquake on Tuesday and now possibly a hurricane this weekend?!?! What is going on?? Mother Nature must seriously have a chip on her shoulder for the east coast!!


Yup, we're in the red. At least it looks as though it'll be a category 2 by the time it gets to us, but we all know things can change quickly! It could be stronger, it could be weaker. Either way, it's starting to freak me out!

I think we're all ready for Irene, though I would prefer she take a turn right outta here to the ocean!  We have bottles of water, our lantern (thanks Mom!!), a crank up radio that does all kinds of cool stuff (thanks Papa!!), food, snacks, Emma's milk, board games, extra batteries, and candles.  Hopefully we won't need any of it except the food and snacks!

I'm hoping for the best and that everyone stays safe.  As of now, Patrick is staying calm, and if he's calm, I should be calm because he knows WAY more about the weather than I do...but, at the first sign that things aren't okay I'm outta here to somewhere with a basement!!

Stay safe East Coasters!!




No comments:

Post a Comment