Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm Freaking Out!

The school district we live in started back to school yesterday.  I was on facebook Sunday night hearing many of the teachers talking about going back and that's when I realized that this is the last year that Aiden will be home with me.  This time next year when all the teachers are talking about going back, he'll be going with them.  Immediately I started to feel all kinds of anxiety and panic!! I don't want him to go!!!

I worked up until he was 2, just about 3 and already he has to leave me?!?! I know that I still have a year with him home with me, but I also know that year is going to fly by and then that's it, he's gone.  Once he's in Kindergarten, it'll be middle school, then high school, college, and then he'll have his own family.  Here I am getting all worked up again about it. :-(   

You might think I'm being a lunatic over here, but it's seriously got my belly all in knots.  I know I'm just being selfish, he'll hopefully, probably like it and have a great time and meet all kinds of friends which will be good for him.  But we're talking about me people!!! What am I going to do with him gone all day?!?!?

Why do our babies have to grow up so fast???

No comments:

Post a Comment