Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, December 9, 2011

Y3W: I Went Overboard!!!

The other night Patrick and I went into our secret hiding place for the presents and got everything out in order to make sure the kids were some what even with gifts. 

Oh. My. God.  I must have lost my mind because I went completely overboard.  I am embarrassed, but I already knew that I have a problem when it comes to shopping!

This year we were on a budget and the kids already have so much, we decided we weren't going to go crazy.  That was until I got a hold of the credit card apparently! I would say they maybe have the same if not a little more than last year. Patrick says, no way, they have at least double what they did last year. They'll be opening gifts until we head to the cemetery!

Next year, I promise, I'm going to try and hold back!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment