Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, December 19, 2011

I Can't Get Motivated!!!

I will admit it, I'm one of those people that always finishes my Christmas shopping and wrapping early. Actually my wrapping is always done way before Christmas gets here. And though it's been a few years since we've had to help, I used to always give my in-laws a hard time because they waited until Christmas Eve to get started.

This year?  I CANNOT get motivated to get it done!!  I actually did Patrick's the other day while Emma was napping so that I didn't have to hide them in the closet anymore, but other than that? I haven't done a thing.  You may remember my post about how overboard I went this year. The thought of having to get all that out, bring it downstairs to wrap, and then have to hide it all again makes me never want to get started!

Last night we were actually going to get a few done, but after Patrick started to get things we needed, I remembered that we were just about out of gift tags.  Oh well.  So we didn't do anything afterall.

I can't even get motivated to bake cookies and I get to eat those!!!  I don't know what's going on this year! I'm super excited for Christmas to get here so I can see the kids reactions and give everyone their gifts, but I wish I could hire someone to do all the dirty work for me!!

Maybe tonight those presents will get started.  We'll see...I don't wanna push myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment