Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is Y3W??

For some of you that read my blog, you probably have no clue what Y3W is that I do most Friday's. I thought I would take this time to explain.

I have been following Jenni's blog for quite some time now and this is something that she started awhile ago.  The point of Your Three Words is to sum up your week in just three words.  It could be something that happened during the week, or maybe something that's taking place of the upcoming weekend.

She has a Y3W post every Friday morning and there is a blog hop.  You write your Y3W and then link your post to her page and so do lots of other people. You can then click on anyone that's there and it will take you to their pages. 


I love seeing all the things that different people come up with!


So that's what I'm doing when you see Y3W at the beginning of my Friday posts.  Now, mine may not always sum up my week or weekend, they just might be 3 words that actually made sense together.  I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I figure...at least I'm trying! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment