Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Fun!

On Saturday we got to celebrate my cousin's not so little boy, Ronnie's (or my nephew as I like to call him), 10th birthday!  I can't believe he's double digits already! If he's getting older, that means I must be too!

I love whenever the family gets together to hang out so I was looking forward to good talks and eats!  And eat I did!! Yummy! 

Emma loves "Ra-ra"

The Voshell Men representing in their camo

Ava looks ready to attack me!

Present time!

Ronnie, Aunt Kelly, and Hunter

Emma playing with Rudolph

Aiden rocking his camo

Trying to get a picture of all the kids

I think Ava might be giving the boys a dirty look

Happy Birthday, Ronnie!

Me and my girl

The most delicious cake ever!!!

Ava wants that cake!!

Isn't she sweet?

Ava loves when I take her picture

The birthday boy

Hanging at Ronnie's party

Making his wish

Blow out the candles!

Happy Birthday Ronnie! Hope you had a great birthday!!


This weekend we also went to see Santa and looked at Christmas lights, but I'll save that for another post because you know I have pictures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment