Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, December 16, 2011

Y3W: Another Christmas Tradition

Every year we get the kids into their jammies, drive around, listen to Christmas music, and look at Christmas lights.  I love doing this! I love to hear their reaction to the lights!

This year we tried to start a little earlier so hopefully they would stay awake for the whole trip.
Ready to get started!
Ready for lights!

Let's go!
While we were first out the moon was awesome! I've never seen it so big and it was bright orange.  Aiden was obsessed with it.  While we were trying to show him the lights he would tell us, "Yeah, but I'm looking for the moon!" :-)

Our vote for best house while we were out and about:
 
Those people put a lot of work into their house and it was beautiful! I would hate to have that electric bill though!

And how our trip ends every year...
 
Shhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment