Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, November 11, 2011

Y3W: What I'm Loving...

  • Emma singing along to Britney Spears' "I Wanna Go". She loves this song and that makes me smile since I'm a Britney fan myself. 
  • That I've gotten a big chunk of the kids' Christmas shopping done! Now, what I'm going to get for everyone else...I've got no clue, but I'm very excited to have the kids almost done!
  • Coffee.  I've never really been a big coffee drinker, but lately I've been wanting it in the morning.  Yummy! Makes me feel all grown up! :-)
  • How proud Aiden is of his soccer trophy.  He gets the biggest grin on his face whenever he gets to show it off to someone!
  • Cooking in the crockpot! Even though I do not feel like preparing anything for dinner in the morning, I'm so happy when I don't have to do anything in the evening to prepare for it!
  • A great bargain! Aiden needed a new coat this year.  I get emails from Old Navy all the time and finally decided I should probably look and see what they had to offer in his size.  His request...it needed to be blue.  As luck would have it, they had a big, puffy blue coat. Perfect!  It was originally $50, but marked down to $20 and then I had an extra coupon.  I ended up paying $14 for this brand new $50 coat.  Woot! Woot! I am still excited about that one! :-D
  • Snickers bars.  Enough said.  Maybe this should just say, "Aiden's Halloween Candy Bucket" :-/
  • All my extra cuddle time with Aiden this week!  I know that he's big enough to sit by himself to do these breathing treatments he has to do this week, but he doesn't like have the strap to the mask wrapped around his head the right way so I have been taking full advantage of cuddling with him to make sure it's held up there just right!
  • Emma repeating "Love you" back to me when I tell her.  Melt. My. Heart.  It's always a BIG moment when your baby tells you they love you back! Sigh. (No one else would probably be able to tell that's what she's saying back to us, but we can and that's all that matters!) <3<3
 Happy Friday!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment