Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since today is Thanksgiving, thought what better time to talk about things we are thankful for. These are just some of the things that I am thankful for...

  1. Aiden & Emma - I am so thankful to have these two in my life.  They have enriched our lives so much and they make every day better!
  2. My husband, Patrick - I really lucked out with him.  He's the best father, friend, and husband I could ever ask for! 
  3. The rest of my amazing family!
  4. Our health.  I know first hand how lucky we all are to be happy and healthy.

And what Aiden is thankful for...
  1. The Wii Mario & all my Mario toys
  2. Mommy & Daddy
  3. Emma
  4. Movies
  5. My toys
  6. My house
  7. Friends
  8. Clothes to keep us warm
If Emma could tell us what she's thankful for we think it would be...
  1. Mama, Dada, & Aiden
  2. Her puppy & blanket
  3. Milk & Juice
  4. Snacks
  5. Books!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!  And happy shopping tomorrow! :-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment