Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Christmas Cards

Each year, well for the last 2 years, my cousin and I have taken each others family picture to use for a Christmas card.  We probably stress over our outfits for everyone WAY too much! But if you know us, it's totally us.

As soon as we get to my aunt and uncle's we rush everyone into the family room and start snapping away.  This year my aunt was even nice enough to change her curtains and put up a Christmas tree to be in the picture with us so it would be different from last years.  She's so Martha!

Emma wasn't the least bit interested in cheesing for the camera.  I was so hoping that she would do her usual super cheese face, but she sat there stone faced.  Oh well, at least we got some good ones!

Here's the one we decided to go with on our Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment