Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playing the Computer

When I first started this blog, I told myself the best part about it was that I could keep track of all the funny things the kids do and say.

The other day I was upstairs playing my hand held Skip-Bo game.  Aiden came by and asked me what I was doing. I told him it was a game. Of course he wanted to play, but I know that it's one that's a little over his head so I told him that I was playing the computer.  He asked me how that worked and I explained that the computer just knows how to play against you on these type of games.

After that he took off running for downstairs yelling that he was going to watch.

:-)  He was running downstairs to the laptop to watch it play me on my little handheld game. :-) 

It's funny how they're so literal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment