Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mario Addicts!

My kids LOVE Mario!!! I swear Aiden is addicted.  He only asks about a billion times a day if he can play it.  To be honest, it drives me insane to hear him ask that question!!

He doesn't get to play it everyday, but we definitely use it as a threat if he's acting up.  You gotta do what you gotta do!

Most of the time he wants to play 2 players so you don't even get to enjoy peace and quiet while he's playing. Nope! And him and I...do not play so well together.  We are both quick to yell at the other for stealing power or killing the other guy.  This is why I don't understand why he still likes to play with me. :-)

Emma thinks it's just as fabulous.  She gets all excited when she hears the music and yell "Ma", you know for "Mario"!  When she can, she'll steal the extra remote and "play" with Aiden too.  For now, things go over much smoother when Emma plays him. She could care less what power she has. :-)
 
 
 
Excuse my floor, it likes having stuff thrown all over it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment