Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, February 3, 2012

Y3W: 14 Weeks Today

I've seen these surveys in a few blogs I read and I think they are a great way to remember how things are going throughout the pregnancy! Here we go!

How Far Along: 14 weeks (according to my count)

Total Weight Gain: Believe it or not, 0 lbs.  I'm expecting a 8 lb monthly gain anytime now!

Stretchmarks: None from this pregnancy, just a couple small ones from Emma

Sleep: Pretty good!

Best Moment This Week:  Discovering that Extra Spearmint gum helps the nauseous feeling disappear (while I'm chewing it anyway).  I'd like to give a shout out to its creators!! Woot! Woot!

Movement: Don't think I've felt anything yet, at least not that I've noticed

Gender:  Unknown.  I have always thought I would like to keep this one a surprise.  We have both a boy and a girl so we have pretty much everything we need.  Patrick, my husband, would like to find out as soon as we can.  Part of me still wants to keep it a surprise, but part of me is a planner so I just wanna find out.  Guess we'll need to make that decision soon!

Labor Signs: Too early to start thinking about that yet!!

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: Sour Cream and Onion Chips, Tator Tots, Ice

Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on and slightly loose

What I Miss:  Being able to fit into some of my old shirts and pants

What I am Looking Forward to:  Being able to actually tell I'm pregnant, rather than I just ate a little too much, and feeling this baby move!!!

How Big is Baby:  About the size of a lemon

Next Appt:  February 29th

Here is where I would include a picture of me but as I'm typing this I'm sitting here in yoga pants and a t-shirt, normally ok, but tonight I decided on ones that I would not put together in public so maybe next time.  I still haven't taken a belly picture yet with this baby! I gotta get on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment