Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Call Me Crazy

Call me crazy, and I will probably regret saying this, but I kind of want a good snow!  Nothing crazy like a blizzard or anything, but a few inches that lasts maybe a day or 2 would be nice.

Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the beautiful weather the past 2 days, a lot, but my kids each have boots and snowsuits that fit. I wanna get at least a little use outta them! Plus Aiden LOVES playing in the snow.  And I would love to see Emma's reaction to more than just a dusting.  Would she love it, hate it, be scared?  And you know I love pictures...

February seems to be the month that we get the most snow around here, but today it was about 66 degrees.  I know a lot could change by the end of the month so I guess we'll just see...

No comments:

Post a Comment