Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, February 17, 2012

Y3W: 16 Week Update

How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 0 according to the dr and our scale's battery is dead...oh darn!!

Stretchmarks: Just Emma's leftovers

Sleep: Great!

Movement: A little, I think.  I can't wait until I know for sure that's what it is!

Gender:  Unknown. 

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: Nachos and cake (Fatty!)




Favorite Moment this Week: I think Emma is starting to get it a little bit.  She'll point at my belly now and say "baby", then she'll look at hers and say, "baby". :-)



Looking Forward To: Listening to the heartbeat at my next appointment

Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on

How Big is Baby:  About 4 1/2 inches or the size of an avocado

Next Appt:  February 29th

No comments:

Post a Comment