Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm Not Ready!

I was looking online last week and just happened to think about Kindergarten registration coming up.  I decided to check and see if our school district had anything listed about it even though I figured it wouldn't be until at least April or May.  I was wrong. Kindergarten registration is in March, as in less than a month away! No!

I am SO not prepared for Aiden to be old enough to leave me and go to school.  Just thinking about it gets me all worked up and sad.  Everyone tells me that once he starts, I'll enjoy having him there, especially since the new baby will be born right before he does start, but so far, I disagree.  Sigh...

Why do they grow up so fast?! Hopefully this will go smoothly and I'll be able to hold in the tears during registration.  If not, I'll just blame it on hormones. :-)

I'll let you know how it goes! Wish us me luck when it gets here...

And on a side note, today would have been my step dad, Kevin's, birthday. I know him and Mom are still up in heaven celebrating, being they were only a week apart!  Happy Birthday to you! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment