Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Saturday, February 11, 2012

15 Week Update

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain: As of my last doctor's visit 0 lbs and I'm not getting back on the scale until I have to go back!!

Stretchmarks: None from this pregnancy, just a couple small ones from Emma

Sleep: Got a new mattress and was hoping for a super, wonderful, comfy night's sleep. Nope, turns out I didn't hate the pillow top as much as I thought I did! This new one is kind of hard! I slept horrible the first couple nights, but now I have 2 pillows and sleep on sort of an incline and now I'm able to sleep much better!

Best Moment This Week:  I think I quite possibly have felt the baby moving a few times!

Movement: I think so! That or it's gas...I'll go with it's the baby moving! :-)

Gender:  Unknown.  I'm still trying to make that decision on whether or not to find out when we can. They should schedule that appointment at my next doctors visit!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: Ice, Granny Smith Apples.  Things I want nothing to do with: soda, sandwiches, bananas

Wedding Rings On or Off: Still on

What I Miss:  Being able to fit into some of my old shirts and pants

What I am Looking Forward to:  Feeling the baby move more!

How Big is Baby:  About 4 inches or the size of an apple

Next Appt:  February 29th

Baby #3, 15 Weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment