Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, July 25, 2011

Girls Night Out

Saturday night one of my best friends, Kelly, and I had a girls night out!! Woot! Woot!

Normally we have a slightly bigger group, okay, one more person, but that's all you really need anyway!

While I hate leaving my babies at home, sometimes Mama just needs a night away! And hey, Patrick was the one here with them so I knew it was all good! Thanks babe! :-)

We went to La Tonalteca, which is probably our favorite place to go! YUMMY!  Nachos and lots of delicious margaritas!  I honestly think I could skip out on the nachos and just go for the drinks...yeah, probably not...I love to eat too much!!!

{I have a picture of my tasty strawberry margarita on my phone to upload...but, I have no idea how to get it on here from my phone...}

After delicious food, cold drinks, and lots of good girl talk we decided we just weren't done yet and headed to Abbott's Grill.  There was still lots of great gossiping and nice cold drinks and both of us were having a great time.  Then the band started...yikes! They were horrible to say the least, well unless you were serial killers, on serious drugs that just fell straight outta the 70's.  Now, I was born in the 70's but right there at the end and I did NOT enjoy them!  And why, oh why do they have to be SO darn loud...is this a sign that I'm getting old???? :-(  Abbott's Grill has a very small bar area and not many people were there that night so I just can't understand why they had the volume up like they were performing to a packed stadium.  You couldn't talk!  I could see Kelly's mouth moving, but unless she was shouting it at me, I just couldn't hear! So back to her house we went for awhile to harass her husband!

I had such a great time and can't wait until the next Girl's Night Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment