Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mmmm Popsicle!

I feel like I've fallen behind! I've gotten lazy again and have some posts that I need to catch up on. Which isn't always a bad thing because at least I know I have things to write about this week (if I can make myself it do!)

Emma has never really like extremely cold foods.  She might take a couple bites of ice cream here and there, but you wouldn't want to waste any money buying her her own cup or anything.  Last week, when it was beautiful outside (what happened to that warm, beautiful weather??) we were outside playing and I decided to give Aiden a popsicle.  Emma of course said "I want some," as she says to every and anything you are eating.  I didn't think she'd eat it, but they are the mini popsicles so I decided to give her one.  She loved it!  At first she would put it in her mouth and make a face and act like she was shivering but then she ate the whole thing (and has had a few since!).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment