Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, March 23, 2012

Aiden's Growing Up

I cannot believe that my little boy is going to school in the fall.  It just doesn't seem possible that he is going to be turning 5 soon! 

Today was the day that I have been dreading for awhile now...I had to take Aiden to register him for Kindergarten.  Honestly, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Just a lot of paperwork, and catching up with Mom's friend, Jeannie.  I think it wasn't so bad because Aiden got to leave with me! :-)

I know come August 27th, the new day that I dread...the first day of school, I will be a total wreck.  It's not like Aiden is already in preschool, so I'm used to it.  He is with me day in and day out, 24/7 and then he'll just be gone all day.  Wahhhhhh! Kids aren't supposed to grow up so fast!! :-(

There was another little boy there at the same time getting registered.  When I told Aiden that maybe that little boy would be in the same class as him and they could be friends.  He got a big smile and said, "Yeah! I'm gonna make him be my friend!"  :-)  I think he's gonna be just fine, it's me on the other hand that I worry about.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment