Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, March 16, 2012

20 Week Bump Update ~ Halfway there!!

How Far Along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 5   

Sleep: One of my favorite times of the day!

Best Moment This Week:  Seeing our little bean at the ultrasound, looking all wiggly and cute :-)

Movement: Yes! Finally I am definitely feeling little taps and knocks, especially at night when I'm relaxing on the couch or in bed!
 
Gender:  We'll find out in July/August!

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: I finally got some pretzel salad! Yay! Thanks Aimee! Now I just want anything sweet or Mexican!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Enjoying a beer or girly drink outside when the weather is warm like it has been.

What I am Looking Forward to:  Looking for hospital outfits that could go either way, boy or girl

How Big is Baby:  About 10 inches from head to heel (like the size of a banana) and around 10 1/2 ounces

Next Appt: Doctor Visit - March 28th, which is where I hope to hear some good news about the cyst on my ovary that they were checking on

No comments:

Post a Comment