Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, March 9, 2012

19 Week Update

How Far Along: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 5   

Sleep: Sleep is good

Best Moment This Week:  I think we have finally made a decision to not find out if we're having a boy or a girl next week at the ultrasound!

Movement: Little flutters here and there (I think). Again this is getting me stressed. With this being my 3rd baby I feel like I should be feeling him or her all the time...

Gender:  We'll find out in July/August (More on this topic later)

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: I still really want that darn pretzel salad!!

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Can't think of anything this week...

What I am Looking Forward to:  Seeing our little baby Tuesday and making sure everything looks okay

How Big is Baby:  About 6 inches and around 8 1/2 ounces

Next Appt:  Ultrasound - March 13th, Doctor Visit - March 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment