Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, March 5, 2012

Aiden's a Comedian

The other night I was giving the kids a bath when Aiden starting telling jokes.  The child loves knock knock jokes and just about 99% they make no sense, but make him giggle like crazy.  Anyway, we were chatting back and forth and he started asking me to tell him a joke.  I told him that I couldn't think of any that he would understand off the top of my head besides, "Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the other side." Ha ha! Pathetic I know, but it was the only thing I could think of!

He interrupted me and said he had one, "Why did the kid cross the playground?"  "To get to the other slide!"  Hahaha Now I thought that one was good! And funny! And probably the first joke that he told that actually made sense!  He told me that Hunter told him that one.  We've got a bunch of comedians in the family! ;-)

He then told me another one that was  "Why did the chicken cross the playground?"  "To eat a duck."  Yeah.  They can't all be winners.

As long as he thinks they're funny and make him giggle, I'll giggle right along with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment