Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Friday, March 2, 2012

18 Weeks Update

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: + 5   (According to the doctor's scale I was up 9 lbs this month. Holy crap is right! I nearly passed out at the sight of that. Now maybe I read the scale wrong last time I was there and I didn't really gain nothing.  I know you gain weight but good lord that's a lot in a month! So this morning I got on our scale at home and got a true weight (first thing in the morning, in my birthday suit) and I am only up 5 lbs.  5 lbs in one month is way better than 9 lbs! Shew!) 

Stretchmarks: Not yet this time around

Sleep: Wonderful!

Best Moment This Week:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat at the doctor's appointment.  I love that sound!

Movement: Little flutters here and there

Gender:  The big ultrasound is scheduled for March 13th, but I think we might be on team green! (More on this later) 

Labor Signs: Nope

Belly Button: Inny

Cravings: salad with grilled chicken, chicken salad, pretzel salad (could someone please make me this, I want some SO bad and don't feel like doing the work!!)

Wedding Rings On or Off: On

What I Miss:  Can't think of anything this week...

What I am Looking Forward to:  The girls and I are going to Bingo next week! Yes, I'm old and I love to go to bingo when we can get away. Don't judge!

How Big is Baby:  About 5 1/2 inches or about the size of a bell pepper

Next Appt:  Ultrasound - March 13th, Doctor Visit - March 28th

No comments:

Post a Comment