Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Doctor Visit

Since I'm so late today, I'll keep it pretty short. This morning I had my 2nd prenatal appointment and everything looks/sounds great! Yay!! Baby Forey has a very strong heartbeat and is just the sweetest sound to any Mommy's ears!

At my last appointment she did an ultrasound to determine how far along I am and she discovered a cyst on my ovary.  To most people, that's no big deal. In fact, she didn't even flinch, just told me it was there and took a picture of it for my records.  Well, Mom was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in 2006 so after I got home and started looking online, you can understand my worries. 

Today, we talked about it and she said all is okay. It looks completely normal and she's not concerned at all. She told me that she did mark it in my charts to have them look at it during every ultrasound just sort of to ease my mind.  Shew! So hopefully that little bugger goes away, on it's own, soon!

AND I have been eating absolutely horribly this past month! I'm talking cheeseburgers, chips, pizza, dips, cakes, cookies... You name and if it's fat and greasy...it's going in my belly!!! So I was nervous to get on the scale! Huge surprise to me, I didn't gain any weight! Now that, my friends, is a miracle!!! So to celebrate, tonight's it's all about cheesesteaks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment