Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Monday, June 10, 2013

Questions with 6 yr old Aiden

Here's the annual questions with my boy:
  1. What are you going to be when you grow up?  Train driver
  2. What is Emma going to be when she grows up?  Are there any princess jobs? Aubrey? A train driver like me
  3. How old is Mommy? 30 um, 35?
  4. How old is Daddy?  I wanna ask him. 27! I think you're 27! 
  5. What is your favorite place to go to?  X-bo's
  6. What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy?  Everything!
  7. What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy?  Everything too
  8. What is Mommy's job?  It was a teacher. Now? A mommy.
  9. And Daddy's?  Just to work. (had to ask him what he does)
  10. What is your favorite toy?  Um, guess! I don't wanna guess, just tell me. Fix it Felix and Wreck it Ralph.
  11. What is something Mommy always says to you?  The only thing I hear is, "I love you." <3
  12. What makes Mommy happy?  When we do stuff together
  13. Who are your best friends?  Ethan, Joshua, Hunter
  14. How do you know Mommy and Daddy love you?  Because you loved me when you first got me.
  15. What does Mommy do if you're not around?  Vacuum, kill flies, and sit there and wait for me.
  16. What is Mommy really good at?  Singing Lol! Really??
  17. What is Mommy really bad at?  Really...all I can say is nothing.
  18. What is Daddy really good at?  Being a monster when we play monsters.
  19. What is Daddy really bad at?  Nothing.
  20. What is your favorite food? Oatmeal 
  21. What's your favorite thing to do outside? Swing
  22. What is your favorite thing to do with Emma? Um, princesses. Aubrey? Hold her
  23. What are you scared of?  When people touch me when I'm asleep. I think it's a monster! Don't you?
  24. Who is the funniest person you know?  Ethan
  25. Who's the best dancer that you know? You! (Mommy)
**And some new ones I found on pinterest...
26.  What is your favorite color?  Blue, red, yellow, orange, white, black, and green (news to me! I thought it was just red and blue)
27.  What is your favorite tv show? SpongeBob
28.  What's your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter
29.  What's your favorite game?  Mario
30.  What is your favorite snack? Cheese string
31.  What is your favorite animal? Snakes
32.  What is your favorite song? I don't have a favorite song
33.  What is your favorite book?  Um, SpongeBob
34.  What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!!!
35.  What is your favorite drink? Lemonade 

No comments:

Post a Comment