Our Family

Our Family
December 2013

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

5 Month Comparisons

Ooops!! I just realized that I never posted the kids' 5 month pictures and stats and Aubrey will be 6 months Friday.  I know. Sniff Already.

I'd be lying if I said we even weighed her this month. Oops! Things have just been busy around here and the blog is one of the last things I get to. When I get a moment to myself, this just doesn't even come to my mind, but since I'm doing this for myself and the kids to remember things, I gotta try harder!

**Turns out when I went to look at Aiden and Emma's 5 months stats, I didn't do theirs either.  5 Months must be a busy time, everytime! At least I can still compare their cuteness!**

Aiden:

Emma:

Aubrey:

What do you think? I just see lots of chubby cheeks to kiss on! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment